Arrived at location on 8/6/21 - Disconnected and removed old unit. Installed and connected new unit. Turned on water supply, found no leaks. Turned on unit and allowed to fill. Turned on thermostat, allowed unit to heat. Adjusted thermostat so it's dispensing at about 195F, water valve is opening and closing as needed to keep correct level, thermostat is cycling as needed. Ran 2 full cycles on each side, confirmed unit working correctly at this time.
Checked over top Oven unit. found igniter bad and door strikers stuck and doors are hard to open. will order needed parts. got unit to work a bit better. will return with parts. 9/2/20 Removed failed ignition assembly and replaced. Tried to remove striker plates and latches. Found screws will need to be drilled or ground off to remove will need replacement fasteners before proceeding. 9/10/20 Replaced damaged parts for the doors. adjusted and had customer test. found all OK at this time.
Found Steamer unit off, turned on found to fill and begin heating, starting steaming. Turned unit off to check gas pressure. Upon turning on found module indicating flame rod shorted. Also found water dripping from bottom of burner chamber. Removed burner found flame rod wet and water leaking from inside chamber to the front. Spoke to maintenance and will get quote for repair and also new unit.
Opened Steamer side panel. Found unit drain and condensate water valve leaking from valve body. Shut off water at filter and drain water inlet. Will need valve ordered. 9-6-19 I took the unit apart and removed the faulty valve assembly. Then installed new with sealant where needed and checked for leaks. I checked operation and the unit was over heating and never satisfying. The relief valve is corroded and needs replaced also. We will need to order parts and return to install. 9-13-19 replaced pressure switch and relief valve and tested found steam pouring out of side. upon checking found super heater coupling bad. will order and return. 9-23-19 replaced coupler and tested unit found all to be okay at this time.
Found unit off. Started unit, noticed slow leaks from a few connections. Hose clamps were loosened. Installed 2 hose clamps on each connection. Ran, let heat to temp for 20 minutes, saw no leaks. Unit okay at this time. Adjusted top door seal to stop a leak. travel/miles on wo#131755
Found top oven needs thermocouple, will obtain and return to replace. 4/6/17 found unit off. Replaced t-stat in top oven, turned gas on, re-lit grill, range, ovens, and stove tops per owner before lighting pizza ovens because all gas is shut off daily at end of sift. Told customer they can keep all pilots lit overnight. Pizza oven is back in service at this time.
Found unit off. Took side panel off, found all hose clamps very loose. Tightened all and powered up unit, hose got very hot and the relief valve blew off. Will obtain and replace relief valve. Obtained info from factory on deliming and cleaning. 2-23-17 replaced relief valve, ran, found a few leaks and a burnt relay, stuck closed, causing it to run the burner at all times. Got relay unstuck, unit is working, but main leak in rear at the top connection on super heater. Will need new super heater, relay and timer. Will submit quote for repair.
Found hose on steam condensate box leaking. Repaired hose, found steam hose from lower steamer leaking. Adjusted hose clamp to stop leak. Found small leak at 1/2" nipple from steam solenoid valve leaking. Will need new 1/2" close nipple and steam hose. Slowed leak at nipple enough to be used. 11-25-16 Found unit off. Removed and replaced all steam lines, approx 10' of 3/4 pr ft and 10 new hose clamps. 2 1/2" nipples and removed all plumbing and cleaned. Put back in with lock tight, found no leaks. Unit okay at this time.
Found unit (VHL Steamer) off. Ran to temp, found water leaking from bottom of tubing. Connection of tubing let loose from fitting. Cut an inch off tubing and reconnected. Ran unit, okay at this time.