Trouble with my furnace which Gary fixed in a matter of minutes and then cleaned it as well.
Always fast and efficient follow up with my geothermal issues.
I'm sure the work that was done was performed very well. However, he did not communicate well from the time he stepped in the house until when the work was complete. Also, I had to leave work early since he was running 45 minutes ahead of schedule.
Placed order for new heating furnace and air conditioning 1/28 and Craig and Connor completed installation of both 1/29.
Woke up to no heat. Black Haak responded and arrived within 45 minutes. Evan quickly determined the problem. Luckily we were under warranty and the necessary parts were replaced. Preventive parts also were replaced under warranty. Great job!
Service was very thorough and results of inspection and cleaning were pretty much what I expected.
Furnace and air conditioner replacement
Install propane furnace
On arrival all the zones were up to temp. He was 37 at an incoming temp of 32. Temp rise was 20.5 with et of 70. I performed a leak search. The leak search was inconclusive. I took a water sample. Replace tstat in the main area and programmed it. The old one was sending a emergency heat call when it wasnâ€™t and it would register on the tstat. Changed some setting on the ewc board to make the stagging operate off the tstats and not the zone board timer. Changed the alpha pump to ramp speed 3. Geo btu output is with in operating limits and no refigernt leaks found. Left the manual for the thermostat on the table. Thanks Brad
Install desuperheater preheat tank and temp controller for the buffer tank. Purge the air out after installing the tank. Test temp controller and set for 95 degrees and to turn on at 90. Test all components and evething is working properly. Thanks Brad
Replaced both capacitors in the geos and cycled them. Geos started up and no other problems found. Both geos are operating properly at this time. Thanks Brad
Water was dripping from inside the geo unit, and leaking out. Found a few Spots that where not insulated well and put some more over the top to make them air tight. Cleaned up the water inside of the unit. Showed the customer where it was coming from and what I was going to do. We also went through all the filters and replaced them (hepa, electronic, and water filter). Did a quick proformence test, 6.5 gpm and a 9 delta t 29,250btus. The geo system is operating properly at this time. Thanks Brad
Installed stair mats for him and made sure all the holes outside were caulked.
Findings Inducer motor tested at 4.9 amp max rating is 3.7amp System tripped on hi limit during tune up. Condensation at leak collector box Rusting in inducer box area X air Is 102.9 Flame sensor has rust on wiring attachment Inducer motor Collector box Flame sensor Hi limit switch All part recommend for replacement Removed, cleaned and installed gas burners Removed, cleaned and installed flame sensor Inspected heat exchanger Tested igniter Checked condensate trap Checked blower motor Checked and tested ventor motor Checked filter Adjusted gas outlet pressure to OEM spec Tested indoor coil. Dan Fox second opinion Now scheduling spring AC tune ups
I performed a cleaning on the furnace. The filter is clean. I cycled the zone system. Found the damper for zone 2 is failing and wonâ€™t always open all the way. I took a picture of the model of damper. This is could be causing the noise in the back of the house. The office will quote a price for the damper. The furnace is operating properly at this time.
Performed a preferred customer furnace cleaning. Cleaned the burners and the flame sensor. Checked the furnace heat exchanger. Wiped down the inside of the furnace. Checked the electrical. Cycled the furnace and performed a furnace combustion test. No issues with the furnace at this time.
Furnace start up. Cycled system. Checked electrical connections and clamps. Found ventor motor clamp installed incorrectly. Removed and installed correctly. Tightened connections. Checked incoming gas pressure. Checked and adjusted outgoing gas pressures to maximize efficiency. Checked and adjusted drain line. Preformed combustion test and normal levels found. Customer pointed out damage to vibration boot on supply trunk. This may have been caused from duct work moving due to install. Office to follow up for repair appointment. System operating normal at this time. Job complete.
Completed gas furnace and AC replacement. Disconnected and removed the old furnace and set the new furnace back on blocks. Reconnected the gas, electric, pvc vent pipes and ductwork. Ran new drain hose for the furnace, AC and humidifier drains. Recovered the old refrigerant and disconnected the old condenser outside as well as removed the evaporator coil from inside. Flushed the lineset and reconnected it to the coil and condenser. Pressurized the lineset with approximately 400 psi nitrogen to test for leaks. We will return in spring to complete the AC start up procedure when it is warmer. We run tested the furnace but our office will contact you to schedule a technician start up at your convenience. Thank you for choosing Black-Haak Heating and Electric. Please take a moment to fill out our online survey.