I had a situation over the weekend with no heat and 30 degree temperatures outside. Jeff was able to respond quickly and explained the problem and it was fixed within 30 minutes or so. I highly recommend Classic Aire Care.
John replaced the upstairs WiFi thermostat got it working within an hour. He was at our house in just over an hour after the call. Can't Thank Classic or John enough for that kind of service.
Cleaned furnace and checked system function. Drained surge tank for improved pressure control.
Roger serviced both furnaces. He changed many batteries to help me. I was extremely satisfied with his work. He was not rushed and took time to answer my questions.
Cleaned and checked gas boiler. Inspected heat exchanger & flue venting. Cleaned burners & pilot. Checked voltage & amp draw of pump motor. Bleed air. Checked pressure. Checked expansion.
Replaced warranty gas valve. Good to go!
Boiler: I cleaned and lit pilot. Main burners lit OK. Customer filled boiler and bled radiators. Pump is working but wired all the time(bad relay). Limit control has been replaced with strap-on about 8 inches from outlet. Boiler is in need of thorough cleaning. Bottom of flue chase should be cleaned.
Cleaned and checked gas boiler. Inspected and cleaned heat exchanger. Checked flu piping and draft. Cleaned burners, pilot. Customer complaint: bedroom radiator slow to heat and MBR too warm. I found master bedroom radiator has adjustable vent. I set for slower venting.
Fall maintenance today for 4 home furnaces! Changed all filters and humidifier pads! Installed 3 Apco UV purifiers! Good to go
Cleaned and checked gas furnace. Inspected heat exchanger & flue venting. Checked voltage & amp draw of motors. Checked filter. Clean and check humidifier, replace pad, checked water flow and drain. Blower: 3.2A . Inducer: 1.03A . Gas pressure: 3.4 inches water column. Temperature rise: 53 . Supply: 130 . Return: 77 . Basement pressure is negative due to leaks in return air ducts: -.011” water column. Recommend sealing return duct leaks.
Cleaned and checked electric furnace. Tested heating elements. 38.7A. Tested sequencer. Checked voltage & amp draw of motors. Checked heat pump temperature rise: 20. Supply:93. Return: 73. Replaced air filter. Clean and check humidifier, replace pad, checked water flow and drain. Moved hum. wire from W to G. Customer concern: not sure if the emergency heat works. Customer has new alarm system with integrated thermostat control. Found thermostat could not bring on auxiliary heat when needed. Customer called alarm company and walked me through installer set up. System working properly now.
cleaned & checked Condensing gas furnace. Inspected heat exchanger & flue venting. Cleaned burners & flame sensor. Checked filter. Checked drain. Checked voltage & amp draw of motors. Clean and check humidifier, replace pad, checked water flow and drain. Blower: 6.2A . Inducer: 1.76A . Gas pressure: 3.4inches water column. Temperature rise: 57 . Supply: 133 . Return: 76 .
Customer replaced part that we delivered. Tested heat cycle. I collected payment.
No heat. Found gas valve would not opening! Replaced gas valve. Set gas pressure. 2.6”. Clocked meter: 295k. Inspected heat exchanger & flue venting. Blowdown valve continues to drip when shut off. Recommend replacing blowdown valve. Suggestions: replace blow-down valve.
Fall maintenance today for the furnace!
Cleaned and checked gas boiler with 3 fan/coil units. Replaced air filters. Inspected and cleaned heat exchanger. Checked flue piping and draft. Cleaned burners, pilot, and flame sensor. Checked voltage and amperage draw of pump. Bled air from system in Attic. I found expansion tank Schrader valve leaking! I Drained and replaced Schrader valve. Refilled with nitrogen. 22psi. boiler pressure regulator: 21. Replaced air filters. Clean and check humidifier for living room system, replace pad, checked water flow and drain.
Complaint: it’s 55 degrees this morning. Currently about 64. found boiler operational at this time. Found rooftop unit showing E1,E2,E4. I resent rooftop unit. set up default cool temperature at main control to 70. Turned up VAV controllers. I set up boiler reset temp: raised lower limit and upper limit, Resulting in 25 degree higher current set point.
Furnace not draining condensate, causing pressure switch two open. I removed gas piping to access condensate drain. I cut PVC condensate drain Piping and removed trap. June bug in the trap. I flushed out trap. I glued piping back together using a coupling and a union.
Fall maintenance today for the furnace!