Response from K&D Factory Service Inc.:
Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.
Response from K&D Factory Service Inc.:
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review!
Commercial Stove Repair. A commercial client encountered operational disruptions caused by a malfunctioning stove. Our experienced repair team swiftly pinpointed the issue—a defective thermostat—and promptly replaced it. With the new thermostat in place, the stove regained precise temperature control, ensuring the establishment could resume serving a variety of dishes with consistent and reliable cooking results.
Leak from commercial garbage disposal unit. Found on the sink flange and caused by a bad gasket. Replaced the gasket and inspected for loose or rotting mounted bolts and pipe seals. No other leaks or issues at this time.
Replacement of a clogged regulator on gas grill. Installed new part and tested to ensure it is working at this time.
Found CLE Steamer unit on, turned off let drain, turned on to fill found to fill slow and once both compartments make steam water supply does not keep up, pulled hose from discharge filter found little pressure. Had maintenance check for filter on hand. Replaced right hand filter tested found still slow removed left hand filter. Found water flow to greatly increase to normal pressure. Removed filter and tested unit found okay. Maintenance said they will get filter to install.
Arrived, spoke to manager, said CHA Dishwasher wash rinse display was not displaying, final rinse displaying temp but when they run their sensor displays different temp, rollers on conveyor some are bad and left hand spray nozzle not working fully on wash table. Checked thermistors for wash and rinse found okay up to display board found 24v to board but not displaying. Will order digital temp display. Ran unit temped final rinse, display showed 186 degrees and thermistor resistance showing about 1070 ohms which matches per resistance chart, believe thermostat short cycling will order and replace. Checked over rollers found multiple rollers damaged but not preventing proper operation, manager said to wait to replace. Checked left hand spray nozzle on wash table found valve partially opening allowing some water but not full flow. Will order solenoid and replace. Will send quote for repairs.
Found right hand nozzle not spraying on wash table next to dishwasher. Checked over unit found channel locks clamped on water hose to nozzle, found with water cut in solenoid valve leaking at body and spraying water. Clamped hose to shut water off. Verified correct operation of sensor. Found 24v to valve when sensor is interrupted. Will order solenoid valve and return.
Found top Microwave Oven unit off, checked error log found 6 low mag amps. Entered test mode found door switches okay. Found 20 amp fuse blown. Replaced, checked components on microwave circuit found okay. Tested amp draw found 14.9 amps. Let unit heat and ran product, found okay. Unit is operating correctly at this time.
checked over Microwave Oven unit, found unit giving F1 error and immediately shutting down, found blower motor only reaching about 50% speed, blower motor is failing and will need to be replaced, also found motor control failing and will need to be replaced. unit is currently not functional. customer ordering parts. 10/20/20 Removed all panels, removed failed BMSC, installed new BMSC, removed failed blower motor, installed new blower motor, reinstalled panels, turned on unit, no errors at startup, put unit into test mode, checked blower motor at all speeds, verified blower motor functions properly, took unit out of test mode, allowed unit to heat, tested operations, confirmed unit working correctly at this time.
Replaced microwave oven latch assembly as the old one screw hole were stripped. found screws on truck stock that would work. cut down and installed. had issues aligning latch and catch. got together after finding a spacer in unit. got all to work and tested. found all okay at this time.
Removed failed burner valve on Broiler and replaced. Found unit acting same. Cleaned orifice and cleared all gas lines. Checked gas pressure found okay. Believe right side burner is defective and needs replaced. 10/16/19 Removed failed burner assembly and replaced. Unit operating normally at this time.
Found Warming Cabinet unit plugged into burnt GFCI outlet. Customer will replace outlet. Unit needs power switch replaced. 9/19/19 Replaced switched. tested okay.
Found warming cabinet unit plugged into burnt GFCI outlet. Customer will replace outlet. Unit needs power switch replaced. 9-19-19 Replaced switched. tested okay.
Picked up new doors for top and bottom Southbend oven units from maintenance shop to install. Then I removed the faulty doors and seals. I installed the new components and made necessary adjustments so everything worked correctly. I took the old parts back down to maintenance and cleaned up debris.
Found both ovens over temping. Tried to calibrate but both kept climbing higher until reaching 100°f over set points. Will need temperature controls replaced. 8/30/19 Replaced both thermostats and checked for leaks. found some redone connections and retested. found no leaks. lit all pilots and tested ovens okay. checked calibrations and made required adjustments. let cycle found all okay at this time.
I checked temperature on Reach-In Cooler unit and it was running below freezing. I tried adjusting the start but it was still shutting off below freezing. I spoke to True to find out the stat temp range for the coil. I ran and picked one up and replaced the faulty stat. I rechecked temp and adjusted as needed. The unit is working fine at this time.