I found the bracket on the Goodman package unit that keeps tension on motor and belt broke. I repaired bracket. Ran unit and checked amp draws and pressures. Unit is operating properly at this time.
Found Goodman package unit blower bad. Replaced motor and pulley. Also replaced belts for both unit. Units are running and draining properly at this time.
Found unit with a bad condenser fan motor and one circuit low on refrigerant, replaced condenser fan motor and run capacitor. Injected UV dye and added 10lns of refrigerant in that circuit, also added 5lbs of refrigerant in other circuit. System is now functioning properly at this time.