It was a nice repair considering all they did was just put some silicone caulking over the caulking that I already had on the crack in the drain pan. The service personnel told me that I must have already fixed the problem because there was no longer any sight of any crack or leaking area on the drain pan. They put the extra silicone caulking over the caulking I had on it just for an extra measure.
Great staff, top to bottom. A company that knows what they are doing, and a company that cares about their customers!
Great service and dependablity
Fixed drain pan
Checked geothermal system and found that the unit currently is not functioning due to the well not working, need to have a well company come out and diagnose the well so we can proceed with Repairs. Checked the mini-split over the garage and found that the system had a UV dye installed in the system, went inside to check the air handler and saw the green dye going down the wall indicating a leaking evaporator coil. Suggest replacing the system and installing it so that the system can be properly serviced.
Replaced parts on fireplace, cycled a bunch of times to make sure everything is running properly.
Found system with ductwork too small and return unsealed in the attic. Replaced return flex with larger ductwork and seal the return joints with mastic. Also performed maintenance and cleaned condenser coils. Also found unit 2lbs low on refrigerant. System is now functioning with a 11.2* sub cooling.
Performed a no A/C on Goodman whole house HP. I found a bad 35/5 capacitor. Replaced capacitor and gave information for preventative maintenance. Customer will call if they decide to sign up.
Arrived to no A/c and diagnosed a faulty vivint thermostat. Customer is calling vivint. Charged trip charge and diagnostic.
Upon arrival found unit with a bad condenser fan motor, replaced condenser fan motor and dual capacitor. Also cleaned condenser coils and checked system operation. Everything is functioning properly at this time.
Found unit with low sub cooling. Checked system and found that the indoor/outdoor coils were dirty and that the return wasnâ€™t properly sealed in the attic and it is only a 14â€ on a 2.5 ton system.
Upon arrival found run capacitor blown, replaced run capacitor to make sure system would function. System is now running, would suggest cleaning the condenser coils so I can accurately check the refrigerant pressures. Cleaned condenser coils and found unit low on refrigerant. Customer would like to just charge system since the state is buying her home in the next year, added 3lbs of R-22. System is functioning st this time.
Upon arrival found unit with the compressor motor locked up. Checked capacitor and determined through manufacturer that the wrong capacitor was installed on the system. Installed the correct capacitor and the compressor still would not start. Added a start assist device and the compressor is now running correctly. Compressor could possibly be damaged due to oversized capacitor being installed on system. Since there is no way to test the compressor motor I suggest to continue running the system with the correct capacitor and start assist device. The condenser coils are also dirty and I would suggest cleaning them today.
Found unit with a blown capacitor, replaced customer provided capacitor. System is now functioning although the condenser fan motor is drawing over rated amps and the system is starting at 76.6A. Suggest replacing condenser fan motor and adding a hard start. Current system is 22 years old, suggest looking at Replacement options as well.
Performed a leak search on direct vent LP gas logs. I checked from tank to logs shutoff valve and no leak. The Burner assemblyâ€™s gas valve/regulator has malfunctioned. When the unit is running the valve is releasing gas and when you shut the unit off the valve is not closing all the way letting gas to be released into the home. The unit needs to be replaced or repaired depending on availability of parts or homeowners decision.
Service logs and installed the remote. Also sealed up all the cracks around the chimney as installed carbon monoxide detector as well.