Daniel Bowles saved our home from what could have been a catastrophe. His knowledge of electrical breaker panels and his quick actions in disengaging the panel when arching took place and burnt the panel, avoided the catastrophe. Daniel conveyed information to me which helped me deal with the electrical contractor who was responsible for wiring my new home. Daniel's quality of work in installing (3) fans and wall switch and a receptacle was excellent. He has all the qualities and skill sets that I look for in my fire inspectors. You are fortunate to have him as a part of your team.