Matt and David did an amazing job. They're my go to company.
Both electricians were courteous and professional
the whole experience was great. The sales man and the electricians did an amazing job.
Sean was the best.
THANKS TO TOM FOR HANDLING THE JOB SO WELL !
Ranaldo was very helpful and professional in preforming the services required. Efficient and courteous.
Matt, Luis, and Sean were fast, efficient, and did a GREAT job of installing new equipment and instructing us on proper use. We would highly recommend them and appreciate all they did.
Tommy called and let me know his time of arrival. His experience and knowledge showed, checking all outlets, and explaining to me all the adjustments I could make on the lights and last was checking the fuse box to make sure it was okay. It's nice to know that no matter what the problem is, Mister Sparky will be there to solve it.
Fix generator sub panel
Today I performed troubleshooting on the pantry light, the LED bulb was not coming up to full brilliance so I replaced it and the tongue In the socket was depressed too far and not making contact. The pantry light Is now working correctly. I also installed a GFCI double duplex on a dedicated 20 amp circuit to feed fish tanks. Thank you for having me into your home today and giving Mr Sparky the opportunity to earn your business. Tom Leonard
Panel rejuvenation and grounding update
50 amp generator inlet
Today we were called out to give an estimate to have a whole home generator installed and home. Talked to customer about generator installation, customer also realizes that the gas company is going to be required to permit and install the gas which is the customers responsibility to pay the gas company directly . The generator installation can take up to 90 days or more due to permitting in other setbacks, customer will be required to pay a 25% deposit to have all the permitting process started. Once generator is installed electrically Customer room will be required to pay the remaining 75%. After gas is connected and turned on Mr. Sparky will return and conduct a generator start up and register the new whole home generator for Generac in the customers name. Thank you for choosing Mr. Sparky for all your electrical needs
Electrician, electrical repair, generator, surge protection
Finish installation and set up of 22kw standby generator and automatic transfer switch
Hot tub electrical repair, surge protection
Spa, electrician, electrical, panel,surge protection, outlet, switch,
Today I was called to troubleshoot a burning smell at the shed. The shed is fed with Romex wiring and should be replaced. I provided a quote to abandon the romex wiring and refeed the shed with conduit and wiring. Thank you for having me into your home today and giving Mr Sparky the opportunity to earn your business. Tom Leonard
Today I was called to troubleshoot no power to two bedrooms. The problem was found in the first outlet I opened. The hot connection was lost due to back stabbed devices. We discussed the back stabbing of devices, the fix being to replace all outlets and switches. I also noticed your smoke detectors should be changed every seven years and that the existing ones look past their life expectancy. Thank you for having me into your home today and giving Mr Sparky the opportunity to earn your business. Tom Leonard
Ran new circuit for generator feed and installed interlock and main surge protection at the panel.
Install portable generator. Install surge protection.