Our decision to employ American Mold to test to test and remediate our home was because of their understanding of the serious ramifications any mold spore would affect the health of our daughter. No, we didn't have black mold growing but we did have mold spores which were not visible to us until they were found during the testing and discussed with us. The only item I struggled with was a lack of full communication regarding the entire procedure during the remediation but I'm detailed oriented so that responsibility could lay in my lap as well. Any questions I did have were answered well and the team is very personable and discreet. We did not 'pass' the initial test after the remediation so they came back and retreated which ultimately did earn us our certification, at no extra expense to us. Our daughter already feels a small difference in her health and we expect that to improve as we move forward.