you're asking me to give you feedback on Christian Rice, he did not perform the work. O my God do you even know who you sent here?
Chris did a good job and identified that the wiring was incorrect and rectified the problem.
David was very nice, on time and professional.
Comfort Solutions installed and now maintains my AC unit and does an awesome job. I don’t have to worry about remembering to schedule as their Customer Service team is great about keeping me up to date on maintenance. Thanks everyone!
Tech even showed up early which was appreciated. Respectful and friendly. Knew his business.
I found that thermostat was not working it is a nest I checked all electrical components and determined that it was the thermostat i am replacing the thermostat for now for no cost unit she can get the nest and we can swap it back with the nest.
Receptacle for condensation pump was tripped. Reset gfi receptacle and condensation pump came on and pump out water. Replaced 1-16x20x1 filter and checked system operation. System operating properly.
Will need to raise units in attic to get better fall on drain lines. Will need gas flex hoses, gas nipples, foam blocks and 2” pvc couplings. Will take 2 guys to lift units.
No pressure on systems. Per Kyle, systems should have pressure, which means somewhere in refrigerant lines has a leak. Kyle will be getting his guys out Monday to find leaks.
Checked reasoning for system leaking water and found that he evaporator pan was clogged and over flowing. I took the system apart and cleaned the pan so it can drain like it’s suppose to and I ran water through it afterwards , it is now draining like it’s suppose to
Checked system and ran through test. System working properly
Found no issue with upstairs thermostat. Thermostat is operating equipment however equipment was very low almost empty on R 22 refrigerant. Not cooling. Performed maintenance on both upstairs and downstairs systems. Replaced both 14x20x1 filters. Downstairs system is cooling normally. Back to upstairs, spoke with customer about significance of upstairs system and its low refrigerant condition. Customer wishes at this time to add refrigerant to system so that it can cool but she would like an estimate on system replacement. Customer was informed that should she replace this upstairs system we would discount the amount she spent on refrigerant. Added 5 lb 407c refrigerant to upstairs system.
Found No voltage at the thermostat. Foundlow-voltage red wire from the control board at the air handler inside the wire cap for the thermostat and condensing unit wires but The wire from the control board was not touching the other wires. I removed the wire cap and removed some of the wire insulation from the red wire coming from the control board and re-kept the red wires. The system came on and is functioning normally after the repair. Today’s visit Will be considered a minor repair and there will be a balance of $120.
I performed a maintenance on two gas furnaces Ac units I replaced both 16x25x1 filters I checked all electrical components and checked the temp drop it was not good for both units I cleaned the drain lines on both units I checked the Freon levels and checked the capacitors on both units I found that they both were low on 410A Freon I called the property manager and confirmed that I can put Freon in I got the go ahead from them I put a total of 2 Lbs of Freon in the units which is 99.00$ a Lb. the units are in good working order at this time.
Found evidence of animal intrusion in the attic. There are no signs of roof leakage or condensation leakage from the AC system. The water spots in the bedroom are most likely due to animal urine. Found one supply register above the main living area table that did not have a duct run to it. Found the evaporator core twisted on top of the furnace causing supply leaks. Found insulation at the bottom of the supply Plenum coming away from the evaporator core causing supply leaks. Found both return registers needing filter replacement. Provided customer with estimate to remedy these issues.
Replaced compressor and refilled with 12.5 pounds of 410a refrigerant. System is cooling. Invoice emailed to customer
Performed inspection on two furnace units both in the attic, treated both drain lines and change the 14 x 25 filter, checked both capacitors on blower motors, recommend changing capacitor on older system. Performed inspection on outdoor condensing units, checked refrigerant and capacitors, checked fan and compressor amps, cleared both drain lines out with a vacuum. Both units are performing as they should at this time. Added clear caulk around boot to stop condensation.
Need to reschedule because tenant is not home and Saamer doesn’t have an extra key. Pics uploaded
Cleared vinyl tubing drain line that was clogged coming from condensation pump
Replaced warranty evaporator coil and started system up system is operating properly at this time.