I installed and wired the new soft start kit. Cycled the geo unit. Itâ€™s operating properly at this time and drawing 21.25 amps in second stage.
No cool on the geo. Tiffany shut it off on the weekend. I turned on the system, the geo turned on and ran in 1st and 2nd stage fine. I found the lockout board had a code for a plugged drain. Found the drain fitting was plugged. I replaced the drain fitting. The geo unit is cooling properly.
Thank you Bonnie.
Installed a new geothermal unit. Tied into existing duct. Installed new condensate pump and ran new drain line. Need to return to install new filter when it comes in.