We have a geo system installed by Black-Haak and it has worked well over the last couple years. We have saved money and hassle by not dealing with oil or propane anymore. Thank you all.
Performed geo clean and tune. Changed the filter, cleaned the air to air filters. Tested the contactor and capacitor both are good. Checked flow center water level. Checked the electrical connections. Cycled the unit. The geo unit is operating properly producing 42,000 btu of heat.
Performed furnace clean and tune. Changed the filter. I found the ignitor is worn. The exhaust motor bearings are getting worn and the transition assembly is cracked. I recommend replacing these parts to prevent a furnace breakdown. I quoted prices to replace the parts. Robby will talk to missy and they will let us know if they want it done. The furnace is operating at this time. We will return in the spring to clean the air conditioner. .
Performed the new furnace start up. No gas leaks detected. Combustion readings were normal. No CO detected in the air. Drain is working. High limit passed the safety check. Heat rise was 52Â°. Register is installed on the back of the plenum. Unit is heating properly.
Performed preferred customer air conditioning cleaning. Checked the indoor coil for leaks. Didnâ€™t find any leaks. Cleaned the condenser coil. Checked the electrical. Cycled the air conditioner and checked the refrigerant levels. The air conditioner is running normally at this time.
I replaced the 3 way valve in the boiler. I removed the failed valve and installed the new valve. I re assembled the boiler. Cycled the boiler. Itâ€™s operating properly at this time. We will call to schedule the boiler clean and tune. I ran out of time to clean the boiler.
Ac clean and tune. Checked indoor coil with refrigerant sniffer, no indications of a leak found. Cleared drain line. Cycled system. Checked and cleaned electrical compartment. Found capacitor worn and contactor worms as well. Checked compressor and fan motor with megohmeter. Both tested in normal. Hooked up gauges and checked pressures and temps, both ok. Indoor split was normal as well. System operating normal at this time. Recommend replacement of capacitor and contactor. Office to follow up. Customer not home. Job complete.
Performed air conditioner clean and tune. Filters were clean, checked drain. Cleaned the condenser. Tested the contactor and capacitor. Found the capacitor is starting to get a little weak. I replaced the capacitor. Checked Freon levels, Freon level is good. The air conditioner is operating properly at this time.
No heat on geo unit. The water coil in the geo froze because the well pump went out. I checked the well pump to make sure it was primed, it was. I ran the geo in cool for 10 minutes to thaw out the water coil. Turned the thermostat to heat. I replaced the filter. Took temperature readings. The geo is operating properly at this time. No charge, covered under warranty. .
Performed air conditioner start up. Cycled the air conditioner. Did not have to add any refrigerant. The air conditioner is running normally at this time.
Performed furnace clean and tune. The furnace is operating properly at this time. The furnace is 14 years old. Average life of furnaces is about 15 years.
Performed geo clean and tune. Tested the performance of the unit. Itâ€™s producing 28,000 btu of heat which is good. The geo unit is operating properly at this time.
Boiler leak. Upon inspection there is a leak on the top of the expansion tank. Removed old tank and installed new tank. Filled and purged unit. Ran and tested unit. All systems operating at this time. Recommend customer to get cleaning done on boiler.
Performed first year furnace cleaning; started by inspecting the exhaust and intake PVC ensuring all connections were secured, I then removed and cleaned burners along with the flame sensor, next i sniffed out the gas line verifying no leaks, I then cycled the system on and checked gas pressures and did end up making an adjustment on first stage, lastly I ran a combustion test verifying no CO in the airstream as well as re did the drain line for better pitch. This system is currently operating normal at this time. Job complete
Completed new installation of a Tempstar 2 ton AC system. Installed the evaporator coil in the plenum above furnace and set the condenser on a pad on the exterior of the home. Ran refrigerant lineset between the new condenser and coil and brazed it to each. Ran a new drain line from the coil and tied it into existing furnace drain. Pressurized the lineset with 325 psi nitrogen to test for leaks and then evacuated to 400 microns. Released the charge but due to the temperature was unable to do a start up procedure. Will return in the spring when above 60 degrees to check refrigerant charge. Thank you for choosing Black-Haak heating. Please take a moment to fill out our online survey.
Replaced transition assembly. Performed furnace clean and tune; removed and cleaned burners along with the flame sensor did find a couple spots chipped in the flame sensor, I ohmed out the igniter and that tested week, I then did a powder test on the heat exchanger and did get blow back from left cell I removed coil patch to get a better look at the heat exchanger and did find a large amount of rust on that left side but no crack, I then cycled the system on and ran a combustion test verifying no CO in the airstream, lastly I came across a section of exhaust that was not glued I glued this section to prevent any issues. I recommend replacement on both the igniter and flame sensor. This sytem is currently operating normal at this time job complete