Our thermostat was not set properly and Kody knew what was wrong and did a great job setting it up properly. Very professional.
Install desuperheater preheat tank and temp controller for the buffer tank. Purge the air out after installing the tank. Test temp controller and set for 95 degrees and to turn on at 90. Test all components and evething is working properly. Thanks Brad
Preformed geo clean and tune. Inspected wiring, contactor and capacitor. Cycled all thermostats. Heat of extraction is at 55,500, less than 2 percent below manufacturer specifications. Replaced zone valve with new style valve. All systems operating properly at this time.
Complaint of loud noise coming from the unit. Found the loop zone valve to be stuck open even on no call for heat. Replaced valve head and the problem was resolved. If in the future the problem persists it is recommended removing the zone valve and replacing with an upgraded version. Recommend that a clean be preformed. All systems operating properly at this time.
Preform geothermal clean and tune. Checked filter and talked to the customer about better filters. Found the capacitor weak, contactor pitted and burned and the drain line plugged and very dirty. Talked to customer about all the issues with the geo. Replaced the capacitor, contactor, and rebuilt the drain line. Took measurements on the filter and we will have to order and return to install the electronic air cleaner. Cycled the geo system with all the repairs done and took the reading. 11 gpm; 55 EWT; 66 LWT; 58,685 BTU output; .975 antifreeze reading; 20 split. Geo system is operating properly at this time Thanks Brad and Brennan If you could fill out a quick survey on how we did today we would greatly appreciate it.
Water leak on geo. Found the backflow preventer failed and leaking. System pressure is good at 12 psi. I replaced the backflow preventer. System is operating properly The desuperheater tank is leaking from the lower element. The tank needs to be replaced. Call al with a price and to schedule tank replacement.
Pete noticed the geo blower was moving a lot more air after the thermostat was replaced. I cycled the unit. Found the blower motor would run in its highest speed for a 1st stage heat call. I checked the thermostat programming. Found we didnâ€™t set up the thermostat properly. I adjusted the back up heat differential to 5 degrees. Also turned off the finish in high heat setting. Cycled the geo. Itâ€™s operating properly at now. There is no charge for this visit.
service Geothermal Heating