I completed a level 2 preferred customer cleaning on the Geo unit. I tested the electrical and found correct voltage from the contactor and capacitor. The contacts still look, no pitting. The compressor amps are at in good range at 11.2,15.3, and 10.1. On the heating side the heat of extraction is at 34,920 BTU. On the cooling side the heat of rejection is at 48,015 BTU. I changed the AprilAire 213 filter that was dirty. Adjusted the humidity settings at the thermostat because they have had some moisture on the windows. Recommend changing the humidifier out for a model 700 to eliminate the humidifiers bypass, as well as a whole home dehumidifier. Darren removed the drain trap and added a secondary drain off of the coil because it got plugged up a few times. The geo system is operating properly at this time. I wrote up an estimate for a dehumidifier and model 700 humidifier to combat the moisture issue on the windows.