I assessed the new boiler. I adjusted the boiler setpoint to 190. Also set the pump to itâ€™s 3rd ramp rate to increase flow. I checked the thermostats. Found the porch thermostat was set at 68. I set it to 60. Also found the heater in the porch has a fan in it. I turned the fan on low. I checked for cold air infiltration with an infrared camera. Found some windows and doors have cold air infiltrating. The vents for the air conditioner is having cold air draft through them. We recorded the vent sizes and will order metal vents so Al can put the magnetic covers on them. Sam will call Al to let him know when he can pick them up. I also recommend setting the thermostats at a constant temperature. Al will try out these adjustments and let us know if there is still an issue.