Diagnostic On arrival unit was operational. Checked operating temperatures and pressures. No issue. Checked safety switches. Safety switches are not currently tripped but, water is present in emergency drain. Condensate is likely slow draining and shutting off before thermostat is satisfied. Cleared drain line and checked for flow. Checked thermostat split, 17 to ensure comfort cooling. Cooling is restored.
System- Rockwell/Poe Approx Age of System: Refrigerant Type- R410a Metering Device- TXV SP/HP: 120/330 SLT/LLT: 50/100 VSAT/LSAT-41/ 103 Superheat/Subcool-9/3 Outdoor Entering Air Temp- Outdoor Fan FLA- 0.61 Compressor RLA/LRA- 9.77 Contactor Voltage-242/26 Capacitor Rating-40.57/5.27 Indoor Return Dry Bulb Temp- 70 Return Wet Bulb Temp-56 Supply Temp-52 Temperature Difference-18 Required Difference-16 Filter Sizes â€“ 20x25x4 Changed Filters â€“ Yes Blew out drain line: Yes Returned tstat to original settings: Y Unit operational; prior to leaving: Y Notes- System- Pearson/Burl Approx Age of System: Refrigerant Type- R410a Metering Device- TXV SP/HP: 116/334 SLT/LLT: 57/93 VSAT/LSAT- 39/103 Superheat/Subcool-18/10 Outdoor Entering Air Temp- Outdoor Fan FLA- 0.61 Compressor RLA/LRA-9.71 Contactor Voltage-241/27 Capacitor Rating-45.46/5.33 Indoor Return Dry Bulb Temp-69 Return Wet Bulb Temp-58 Supply Temp-51 Temperature Difference-18 Required
Arrived to the farm to reinstall a plug located in the kitchen. At this time thereâ€™s no reason for a follow up call.
Tap into water line after filter and run copper line down wall and strap to wall for filtered hose bib in new building. Old building tie onto new water line and install hosebib against wall and strap.
AC Diagnostic System: entrance hall Refrigerant Type R410A Metering Device-TXV SP/HP 125.1/256.7 SLT/LLT69.8/83.4 VSAT/LSAT42.8/85.2 SH/SC27/3.1 Outdoor Entering Air Temperature 77 Filter Size(s) 20x25x4(2) Notes: Upon arrival, checked in with Dennis and worked on the house unit for the upstairs first which was having water back up into the pan and overflowing on the side of the house. Located unit in attic and found pan completely filled as well as secondary float switch filled and primary drain line also filled with water. Vacuumed out all the water from the secondary drain pan, blew out primary condensate line using blow out valve to clear clog. Water started to flow out of primary drain pan into drain line. Found that safety switches were not wired in correctly. Wired them to break communication on r terminal when activated. For the system in the dining area, found dirty filters were causing restriction in airflow causing suction pressure to lower and temperature split to be onl
Replace 2 leaking kitchen basket strainers. Run 3/4 pex line to dishwasher and tied in. Found water in tankless pan, the condensate line was tied in the pan line, ran new condensation line to vent pipe.
Arrived to the farm today to run power from the kitchen by the vent hood through the ceiling up into the attic and then down into the storage room where the washer and dryer was located. I had to run service mounted pipe in the storage room to get the wires where they need to be next to the washer and dryer. Set 1-30 amp plug and 1-20 amp plug.
Hook up gas to broiler. Rough in for washer in new building. Power needs to be ran, and Gil to run dryer vent. Install ice maker and rough in over at pool house. Dig up main community meter and tie in water line properly.. need to run 3/4 line dishwasher for more water volume. Need to replace a leaking basket strainer.
AC Diagnostic System: Cottage # Burl M# 187BNA036000DDAA S# 3515E21813 Refrigerant Type R410A Metering Device-TXV SP/HP- 120/306 SLT/LLT- 54/87 VSAT/LSAT- 41/97 SH/SC- 13/10 Outdoor Entering Air Temperature Notes: Found blowout valve closed and water had filled up the drain pan. This was causing the float switch to trip and causing the unit to short cycle. I vacuumed out the water from the pan and opened up the blowout valve. Un8t is back up and running at this time.
Replaced PCB board and blower motor on downstairs mini split in the main house. Also removed the blower wheel and cleaned it outside with the water hose. The unit has been restored to its operational function after the repair.
Cabin unit closest to the pool house I found a weak capacitor. This wasnâ€™t allowing the compressor to start. At arrival the outdoor fan was the only thing running on that unit. Replaced with new Turbo200. Main house upstairs found water in the float switch. Cleared ptrap and emptied the float switch. Downstairs mini split. A6 error code. Spoke to tech support and he said change PCB board but might want to order the fan motor as well.
Went out to the Bradbury farm and set Kohler toilet in kitchen area. Also hung a wall mount sink and plumbed in. Also moved one flow from farmhouse to the kitchen area. Checked everything for leaks found none.
Arrive to the farm to finish outdoor lighting inside the pump house.Installed and ran power to kitchen heat lamps. Labeled the breaker in the panel outside. Replaced two cords on two different pieces of the kitchen equipment.
Checked all the remote sensors and found them all connected to the proper systems. Although, on the phone app the systems were not properly labels. Identified which systems were which and labeled them properly. The troublesome system known as Party Barn was actually the Entrance system, On that system I replaced the thermostat and reconnected to the gateway and to the remote sensor.
Air conditioner not turning on. Air conditioning repair and maintenance tune up. Diagnose and perform annual AC maintenance service plan on Daikin cooling system. Clean condenser coils and check evaporator coils on 10 year old HVAC system. AC maintenance complete which will help lower cooling cost for this residential customer. Recommend Air Scrubber to prevent mold and harmful particles from contaminating air in the home. Air conditioner is now ready for March weather.