Performed a 4 system maintenance checking the cooling. Checked all electrical and mechanical components, drains, capacitors, filters, amps. Found that the system on the 3rd floor has a locked up compressor and would need to replace unit or compressor to get unit cooling again. Spoke with Michael about getting compressor and texted a picture of info tag to Michael.
Upon arrival found first floor unit frozen up bad. Will need to schedule to return once unit has thawed out. Upon arrival turned system back on, checked pressures and found system low. Maintenance had 407-c to recharge system. Added about a pound to set charge. System is know to have a small leak. System is now cooling at this time.
Performed a 4 system maintenance checking cooling. Checked pressures, amp draws, capacitors, contactors, belts, drains, filters, everything checks out good, no issues apparent at this time.
Check amp draws, check Freon levels, check Contactors , check filters, 1st floor unit was low on Freon, found that the valve stems had slow leaks on them. Noticed that there was oil all over one of the caps. Maintenance approved replacement of valve stems. Replaced valve stems and charged unit back up with customer supplied 407c. 3rd floor unit had the bad compressor. All other systems checked out good.
Find leak, recover refrigerant, repair leak, change dryer, pressure test system, pull vacuum on system, and recharge unit with r22.
Performed maintenance on RTU 1&4 checking cooling. Checked amp draws, capacitors, contactors, pressures, belts, drain lines. All look good. I did find on RTU 1 the belt is worn down and needs replacement. Belt is a AX-49
Added 2lbs of R-22 to liebert on 6th floor, Added 3lbs of R-22 to liebert on 5th floor. Cleared drain lines on liebert on 5th floor.
Completed federal bank maintenance/filter change. Completed electronic PMs.
Completed monthly maintenance and filters PO-001906 On first floor liebert unit, it was frozen up, I thawed it out, performed a high pressure leak test. Found no leaks. I took thermal expansion valve apart and cleaned, blew it out with nitrogen, and put back together. I then pulled a vacuum on system and recharged unit accordingly with 407c and tested, unit is now working properly.
Upon arrival the unit was not cooling. Pressures were equal and unit would ice up immediately. I Pulled refrigerant from unit, performed a high pressure leak check with nitrogen. I also took the txv apart and cleaned it out. Pulled vacuum on unit and recharged. Unit is now cooling normally and the customer will monitor and let us know.
Completed 4 system matience on 4 roof top units. Collected model and serial numbers as well as most filter sizes as well.