I had just discovered a problem with my system after it had been on for awhile this season. I had puddles of water in the low spots on the plastic floor as it slopes away from the fairly new systems. Then at the lowest spot just a few steps from the systems I had a good size puddle. Have since discovered that puddle is in between my two layers of plastic. One could see where the water ran down from the systems. Just before turning on the systems I had my entire "basement" (under house almost stand up space for me) checked thoroughly for any moisture. Three people from a company checked it out and announced it was "dry as a bone". I also discovered the two outlet pipes from my two systems were not surrounded outside by a wet area which should have been. There was only nominal moisture out there. I have one other important thing. Since your co. put in my new systems I had noticed a piling up of leaves in one corner of the compressors after servicing.I did not mention that but did not like it as I had not had that problem with the old systems. I noticed it took Anthony longer to clean the compressors and I was informed he had to take off something to be able to get in there and clean out the accumulated leaves. That young man did an excellent job both correcting the water under the house and cleaning out the compressors. I have just been to the "basement" - a day and a half after his work. There are no small puddles in the plastic AT ALL. I am taking steps to dry out the large puddle in between the two layers of plastic in the lowest spot. I would be extremely happy with the same young man doing the servicing, repeatedly!!!!!