Ty did a great job diagnosing my failed furnace and evaluating my 20 year old A/C unit (it needs replacing). I recommend him and Thompson.
This estimate is to remove the current shower valve which contains a broken cartridge and install a new Moen Shower valve. We would need to cut out a section of tile in order to properly access the copper piping and shower valve. We would then cut out the old valve and reconfigure the copper piping in order to properly fit the new valve. We would then check for leaks and proper function after installation. We performed the work as stated above. No leaks New shower valve and trim are functioning appropriately at this time.
Price is for the installation of a new Moen shower valve and trim in the master bathroom.
Resealed 90 degree elbow to the boot and re insulated the boot. Reshaped the crushed duct and was able to salvage 75% of the duct and the other 25% is compromised and could not reshape to its original form. Airflow is decent right now but I will send an estimate if the you want to replace the ducting as mentioned in the conversation we had.
Install customer provided faucet, dishwasher and garbage disposal OK
Job schedules for tomorrow
Performed the cooling maintenance and cleared the condensate drain which was plugged severely. System is now operating. Trane unit from 1999
Performed the annual cooling maintenance. System is from 2006
Arrived for cooling maintenance. While on site found refrigerant leak on service port. Replaced both schrader cores and caps. Also found compressor to have high LRA. Installed hard start kit to resolve issue. No other issues found at this time. Unit 10 years old.
Thompson plumbing presented estimate’s for new ADA approved two piece toilet with angle stop and supply line. Estimate also includes one replacement of a three-quarter inch isolation valve and water heater supply line. No charge for spp inspection Pictures attached No warranty Spoke directly with homeowner Recommended new toilet and isolation valve Please fallow up with customer in 1 week
Left estimate for future gas line for future stove
Thompson plumbing reversed hot and cold service valves on EZ TR40 tankless water heater. Thompson plumbing glued condensation drain as well. Turned water back on. Plugged water heater back in. Ran water to test for proper functions. No leaks found. Water heater works good for now. Thompson plumbing recommended flushing water heater. Customer already has someone scheduled to flush heater. No charge work under warranty.
3-14-2023 3-15-2023 Installed new AC PRO X SERIES 2-3 TON 20 SEER AIR CONDITIONING WITH A TWO STAGE VARIABLE SPEED FURNACE, Filter base and MATCHING COIl. Installed new Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostat.
Performed the annual heating maintenance.
Thompson plumbing replaced toilet fill valve and supply line in upstairs master bathroom. Used hand cable to extract hair from master bathroom shower tub. Ran water to test. Shower drains fine for now. Flushed toilet. Toilet works fine as well. Checked water pressure at hose bib. Water pressure is 65lbs. Took pictures. Cleaned up work area. Called customer to update and collect payment by credit card
Performed the annual heating maintenance and there are no issues as of now