I found the system was very low on refrigerant, there is a leak somewhere in the system. I charged the system up per customer. I added 8.8 pounds of r410a refrigerant out of jug #167 and 157. I got the delta T to 20degrees. This unit is 2 years old and was installed by a different company. The customer is going to try and get them to cover the repair cost. In case they donâ€™t, we would have to do an extensive leak search to locate the leak. The fix it and recharge the system. I couldnâ€™t check the capacitor or clear the drain due to rain and weather conditions. Please follow up with the customer on Monday to see if the unit is still cooling properly. I left the system in good working condition, but we need to monitor the refrigerant levels.