Kevin is clearly an expert in his field. Very knowledgeable and listened to our requirements and carried out everything as requested, leaving us very happy. Thankyou Kevin
Very friendly and helpful team that go the extra mile - Thank-you
Great experience from first contact and through to fitting.
Lee Cohen is a very customer friendly person and a credit to Midland Alarm Services. They are lucky to have him.
We had a service and new PIR fitted. Lee, the engineer, was quick and efficient in completing the work.
Efficient and knowledgeable technician
excellent service with friendly staff member.
We would highly recommend Midland Alarm Services. They were knowledgable about their product, suggesting the most suitable for our situation. The installation went very smoothly and Kevin explained the system in a way that easy to understand for a layman and in depth enough for a techie. The system is user-friendly and alerts can be sent to your phone. Midland Alarm Service provided a customer focused, professional and friendly service.
Just finished making a few modifications to an alarm we installed a few weeks ago. This included making use of an old bell box cable to make the box wired to enable the comfort lights on the bottom.
Serviced a wireless enforcer alarm system
Fully serviced a wired alarm system
Full service and change of batteries done on a wireless alarm
Alarm system service in Evesham
Addition movement detector fittted to wireless alarm in Honeybourne. Worcestershire
New key fobs for wireless alarm system in Evesham
Service to alarm system fitted in Evesham 20 years ago
Service to alarm system in Evesham
Alarm service on a Risco Agility we installed a few years ago, it’s serviced every year to make sure it is still doing at it should.
Alarm Service on an old Persimmon Homes site for a Visonic PowerMaster30 alarm we installed back in 2015.
Service for a hkc quantum alarm system
Service and battery change for a enforcer alarm system
Service for a euro mini alarm system
Refit of a door contact after the front door was replaced. The only problem was that the wires had been cut to after 1cm long. I managed to join and extend the wires fortunately, although it was rather fiddly.