Pleased with his work performance and suggestions. Look forward to having him complete the rest of the work.
Excellent, fast and quality work.
Professional & Great Mannerism Work was completed on-time and work area cleaned up.......
i redeviced the dinning room and the kitchen counter top circuits I installed gfcis where they needed to be located I spliced all Appropriate wires together then I pigtailed off the splice then took the singular wire wrapped around the screw of the device then tighten down the screw this ensures the best and safest possible connection throughout the electrical circuit I installed tamper resistant receptacles in the dining room and the kitchen countertop #review
Replace receptacle in the basement that was seriously corroded
We have installed a new customer supplied oven. In addition we have corrected splicing concerns and installed the correct 20A two pole breaker.
Customer had an outlet in the left corner of his dinning room closet to the kitchen that was getting hot. Upon initial inspection I could see melting plastic on the inside slot of the neutral side of the device. Once I removed the device I could see that the top screw on the device that held down the neutral wire was loose and the arcing caused the metal to heat up and caused the plastic to begin to melt. I inspected the other devices in he area and none of them were damaged. I replaced the burnt up device and cut off the burnt bit of wire.
Install ceiling fan in living room.
WO-TNFR80876 We shall install a new dedicated circuit for the Verizon equipment in garage. We shall return Friday to complete the install. We have collected deposit. We have installed a new dedicated 20A circuit in the garage. Circuit is complete with arc fault protection and Gfci protection. In addition we have relocated the Verizon equipment.
WO-TNFR79591 We have installed a new photocell for lamppost, new switches at front door, new exterior receptacles and fixture in the master bathroom. Lastly we have properly spliced the junctioned wires in the main panel.
Customer called us because a inspector said they had wiring issues in the bathroom I located a broken wire in the new work box in downstairs bathroom I used back to back splicers to repair the wire and installed a new gfci I also replaced the receptacle in the upstairs hallway bathroom Tested it and everything works
Removed and replaced customer supplied fan in master bedroom Removed and replaced receptacle in master bedroom Removed and replaced customer supplied light in kitchen
Customer had a gfci circuit that was out due to a power outage I found the customer had multiple gfcis on this circuit and they were line sided and load sided. So when the power went out you had to find the correct sequence of gfcis to reset to get them all back online So I removed all the receptacle devices in all bathrooms one in garage and 3 outside and then spliced all the appropriate wires together and pig tailed off the splice then installed tamper resistant GFCIs inside and line sided the wires. Then I went outside and installed weather resistant GFCIs and in use bubble covers in all locations and siliconed around the boxes to protect the devices from wether elements as much as possible. With line siding the devices, if a device fails it will not affect the other devices on the circuit Customer has a 1 year warranty
Replaced garage 3 button touch switch. All 3 are now working properly.
This estimate includes the installation of a new switch in the family room. In addition we shall repair the poor terminations in 2 nearby receptacles. We have replaced the damaged switch controlling the fireplace blower motor where the power loss stemmed from. In addition we have repaired the splicing in the 2 receptacles nearest to the fire place. Lastly power has been restored and fireplace now working.
This estimate includes the alleviation of all double tapped neutrals in main service panel. We have alleviated all double tapped neutral wires in the main service panel.
The 2 lights closet to the driveway entrance from the street were not working when the others are turned on. I found that the wire was severed somewhere between the last working light and the one closet to that light that is not working. Upon further inspection I found that the wire was cut inside the pipe running into the junction box under the light. I repaired wires with an underground splice kit and put all new splices on wires. Lights are now all working properly.
Remove 3 pendant lights and install 2 new customer supplied lights and cap the 3rd box. Remove breakfast light and cap off box and install 4 recess wafers in room on dimmer. Install a whole home surge protector in electric panel. Verified proper operation of all completed work. Customer does not wish to do powder room light at this time.