We were looking for an electrician who could provide quality service at a reasonable price. What we received surpassed our expectations. Our technician, Cole was simply amazing. He quoted us an excellent price and got the job done quickly. We’re very happy. Will recommend Mr Value to everyone and especially Cole…. Thank you so much for a great job and your honesty!
John is a very good worker that does a good job for the customer and the business! Will use again if in need of electrical repairs.
John did a super job! Explained the repair, completed quickly. Very personable, very professional...best service experience ever!
Our electrician was very knowledgeable and professional.
Did a great job very nice man
He did a remarkable job. Very professional and efficient. 5 stars. Would like to use him on every job in the future. Thank you
Clay did a wonderful job of diagnosing the electrical issue with my HVAC (which was traced to illegal work done by another contractor), he explained what was required to be done to make it right. I was able to have original contractor fix because of Clay. His work was so good, I had him do a couple of electrical jobs which were completed with 48 hours of our initial meeting. The original call was for urgent HVAC repair due to electrical issue, I called around 0900 and had appointment scheduled between 1-4pm same day! I will only be using this company in the future for my electrical needs. Tony O
detailed, clean, fantastic jobs done.
Very good experience
Cole did a great job! 2nd time ive used ur company.
David was on time and made sure all work was done to our satisfaction. He went over and above to make sure my wife was happy.
Professional, polite, Mark did a great job. Will use again and give referrals.
Install front garage lights drilled concrete
Installing an outdoor weather resistant gfci outlet with an in-use cover.
Trouble shoot NEST door bell
Installed ceiling fan in ragged ceiling fan to fan rated brace electrical box
Installed ceiling fan installed ceiling fan rated brace electrical box
Installed electrical switches install removed switches RE-Device
Replaced dimmer install LED dimmer installed Leviton dimmer
Electrician Replaced wiring to 3 bedroom outlets Removed burned wiring Replaced burned boxes Installed new tamper resistant outlets Installed a new 15 amp arc fault breaker in panel and reinstalled bedroom circuit in panel Electrician Removed burned wiring in wall Installed junction box above existing outlet box and install new wiring to outlet box Installed new tamper resistant outlet Installed a new 15 amp arc fault breaker in panel and reinstalled living room circuit in panel Electrician Installed a new 15 amp breaker in panel and reinstalled furnace circuit in panel Electrician installed a whole house surge protector at meter base panel outside to protect the electrical system from future surges
Homeowner had issue with intermittent power in living room. Tech John diagnosed the issue and determined the cause to be a burnt receptacle due to improper termination (back-stabbing.) The receptacle was replaced and terminated using the 'hook-and-loop' method. Since the other outlets in the home are terminated the same way, the homeowner was recommended they get repaired as well to prevent further issues and possibly a fire. The homeowner was given multiple options on how to proceed.
Panel and code upgrades
Homeowner needed some fixtures installed/replaced that they had purchased. Tech John replaced a light fixture on the front stoop, replaced a garage coach light with a Ring floodlight, and replaced 2 ceiling fans in upstairs bedrooms.
Homeowner had issue with faulty wiring on a receptacle they were trying to add another receptacle onto. Tech John diagnosed the issue and determined the problem to be a damaged wire somewhere in the wall. The damaged spot could not be found, so the wire was capped off so that it would not pose a safety hazard, and the receptacle was rewired to a new circuit.
Homeowner had issue with partial power outage in master bedroom. Tech John diagnosed the circuit and determined the issue to be caused by a burnt and melted receptacle due to improper termination methods. The receptacle was replaced, power was restored, and all of the devices were checked and verified to be working properly.
Homeowner had issue with breaker tripping when both microwave and heater in sun room were on. Tech John installed new dedicated circuit for microwave to isolate it from any other circuits per code requirements. Tech John also installed new ground rod and interconnected it to the existing ground rod and replaced existing corroded ground wire to allow low resistance to ground and ensure proper operation of circuit breakers and home surge protector.
Homeowner had light flickering in dining room. Tech John diagnosed the circuit and determined the problem to be a faulty switch. The switch had broken at some point and was causing a short when the light was switched on. The switch was replaced with a new one, and the light was verified to operate properly after installation.