Cole, with Mr. Value Electricians, was early, knowledgeable, and performed all electrical work quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend using this company!!
Our electrician Nick was very efficient and personable. Texted us with time of arrival and I appreciate that. Work that he did was excellent. Will definitely use your company again for any electrical work we need in the future.
Scheduled a visit online and received a call back immediately. The technician Cole came right on time and gave me an affordable package option to fix my front porch light and outside outlets which were both powerless. He even took the time to checkout another outlet and provided a few tips for future reference. Good guy and I recommend this service.
I looked on Home Advisor to have an outside light installed and found Mr. Value. I was contacted immediately, the estimate was first thing Monday, and the price was fair, so Cole Jones installed it right away. I'm short so I asked that the light be placed where I could easily change bulbs and left the actual location up to him. I was so happy because he placed the light exactly where it suits my needs. Job well done!
Mark was on time and completed the work in a professional and timely manner. Will definitely use him again for my future electrical needs.
Chris did an R&R on a chandelier in our dining room. Came out perfect.
Installing surge protection, correcting grounding, replacing oversized breakers, and securing dining chandelier.
installed flood light
Troubleshooting three way switches not working. Found several faulty switches in home and replaced all.
Replacing a fan and replace a GFCI that does not trip when tested.
Installed a premium whole house surge protector, diagnosed and repaired a ceiling fan and installed a dedicated 20 amp microwave circuit
Emergency after hours 24/7 electrician. Stove is blinking on and of and breaker box is sizzling. Found breaker box is burnt. Replace 200 amp main breaker panel. Install grounding system with 2 ground rods. Install whole house surge protector. Install wiring for smoke detector in each bedroom and a carbon smoke combo.
Installing microwave circuit across home without damaging walls and performing home inspection upon electrical.
Microwave is tripping breaker. Found microwave is tied into an existing circuit. Install new 20 amp dedicated circuit for microwave.
Outlets in kitchen are not working. Replace outlet with bad connections. Replace bath fan with bad motor.
Installed a 20 amp 240 volt circuit for a sauna and a whole house surge protection system in Suwanee
Diagnosing overloaded circuit and replacing burnt outlet.
Weather resistant GFCI outlets, sprinkler system control panel, heated floor thermostat, garbage disposal, air switch
Diagnosing and restoring power loss to two separate circuits.
Repaired a broken exterior sconce light bypassing a bad sensor