Commercial Salamander Oven Installation. A busy commercial kitchen upgraded with a new salamander oven. Our team efficiently positioned and secured the oven, connected utilities, and ensured even heat distribution. Thorough testing and staff training followed, resulting in an enhanced cooking station that added versatility to the kitchen's operations.
Commercial Kitchen Equipment Repair near E Main St. We received a service request from a coffee shop that had a malfunctioning espresso machine. After inspecting the machine, I discovered a faulty pump. I replaced the pump and performed tests to ensure the espresso machine was producing quality coffee. The client was relieved to have their espresso machine working again, as it was essential for their business.
Arrived to inspect a water leak. Pulled out the ovens to get behind for closer inspection and found that the main water line hose clamp was loose. Tightened and secured the clamp and verified that the leak was gone.
Found TRUE Prep Table unit at 55 degrees when I arrived, Checked pressures and found to be low, I added 134A to bring pressures to normal, I checked for leaks and got a hit on the evaporator, The evaporator and cap tube will need to be replaced, customer would like a quote on repair
Came in and per customer there is noise. when I came in to the store, found the noise is coming from hood system. tried to see if I could find access to the roof but I didn't find any access. went to check next door and they don't have access either. will have to send someone from refrigeration team to come look at the hood system. Found motor on exhaust getting hot then turning off and when cools it starts again, customer wants motor replaced ,Part on order at United York. 11/14/19 Replaced motor on pizza oven exhaust, unit is not cycling on and off any longer, unit is working properly at this time
Found Pizza Oven thermocouple bad. Replaced thermocouple. Tested. Okay now.
Found Holding Cabinet wiring incorrect. Wired correctly. Tested, found ready to use.
Reach-In Freezer unit was at 25 degrees when I arrived, found condenser coil very dirty, blew out condenser with nitrogen and used coil cleaner to remove grease, unit at 10 degrees when I left and unit is working properly at this time
On Walk-In Cooler, found time delay on condenser unit bad, picked one up locally and replaced, unit coming down to temperature and is working properly at this time ****mileage and travel on work order #185841*** Unit was in defrost and temperature is dropping again and working properly
Found Prep Table unit low on refrigerant, Dropped refrigerant left in system and recharged with factory amount of 134A, I checked for leaks in evaporator with leak detector and found none, I also checked for leaks at condenser and found none until I removed my gauges, found high side service valve leaking, I tightened shrader valve and the leak stopped, unit got down to temperature and cycled off,unit is working properly at this time.
Replaced Convection on/off switch. Ran unit, found ready to use.
Found temp for Reach In Cooler for Dairy Products going down into 20s degrees. stat would not adjust, installed new stat. Adjusted temp 35 degrees cut out. Charge feels good. Was reported that condenser was making noise, found nothing wrong, They cleaned condenser which could have been the problem.
All five low boy Prep Table units drain pans can't keep up. They have no wicks in pans. Called true to see if they can be retro fitted. Was on hold for a while so I left a message. 07/27/18 Installed new wicks in 5 low boys.
Ice Machine Unit was going into harvest right away. Control grounded. Installed new control and adjusted. Watched unit cycle 2 times
Unit cap tube is partially clogged and temp control needs replaced. Will call True to get numbers. 2/26/18 Replaced cap tube, filter drier and temp control. Pulled vac on system and added refrigerant. Unit is now cooling properly.