9/11/23 Melvin S- Found unit unplugged tried plugging in trios GFCI unplugged and ohmed out door heater found bad unplugged and tested operating good was 76 now 39 degrees.
Arrived at location on 4/28/22 - Replaced faulty fan speed switch. Tested unit and working normally. Ran up to 350 and cycling normally.
Arrived at location on 1/20/22 - Found spring that holds latch is broken tried to take handle apart to replace spring, but could not remove pins from handle they are pressed in. Will order a new handle. Returned to location on 2/8/22 - Removed faulty handle and latch. Installed new components and adjusted to close properly. Ok at this time.
Arrived at location on 2/4/22 - Found burnt wires on element. Screw that holds wire to element was welded to element was able to break free without damaging element. Cut back wire and installed new terminal and new screw with a nut to back it. Tested amp draw and operation ok.
Arrived at location on 9/8/21 - Found unit switched off at front display. This controller sometimes is sensitive to power outages and power fluctuations and will shut itself down. Started and cycled system two times checked temps inside cabinet and on controller all ok. Front display/controller is busted up will order new part. Returned to location on 10/6/21 - Replaced fault control. Set temp and ran defrost. Working normally at this time.
Arrived at location on 7/23/21 - Found cooler at 48 degrees. Checked operations and found cooler needs a new thermostat and probes. Returned on 7/29/21 - Installed new control and when I tried to install probes found evap coil a solid block of ice and interfering with the removal of the drawer racks. Will let unit off overnight and return in the morning to install probes. Returned on 7/30/21 - Unit on and evap a block of ice. Told manager to leave off overnight Sunday and we will return Monday morning. Returned on 8/2/21 - Installed new probes in evap. Unit cooling but showing E13 error. Spoke with Delfield and issue communication error. Will need to replace display and communication cable. Will order and return. Returned on 8/6/21 - replaced display and cable on cooler working ok.
Arrived at location on 7/13/21 - found unit off. Ran. Found unit got to setpoint 300° and cycled off. Let cool. Found did not turn on until 200°. Heated again cycled off at 275° and on at 210°. Swing too large and calibration off. Will obtain control and probe.
Found wash pipe leaking at tank connection. Removed and sealed. Will order new gaskets. Customer will wait for 3 hrs for sealant to set up before filling machine. Removed discharge line from pump and cleaned silicone from gasket surfaces. Installed line with new gaskets. Filled tank and ran. Found no leaks. Unit ok at this time.
Removed side panels and started Steamer unit. While filling checked for leaks and didn't see any. While heating checked voltages and amp draws and ok. Once hot started leaking a lot, shut down unit. Leak coming from left rear. Removed back panel and found steam generator cracked on corner weld. Generator will need replaced. Customer needs quote for repair sent to email@example.com generator part# 6947-1 gasket# 9-3214
Found IMP Range units idle, tagged and etched all imperial units with all specs according to imperial and code. took pictures and sent to customer and to inspector and got approval from both. all units are now marked with the model number, converted to natural gas, w.c, and NSF tag number. all units now certified and up to code.
While working on grill heard fryer popping. Popping coming from center vat. Removed combustion blower and ignitors. Found right side ignitor damaged. Pilot tube almost gone. Inspected burners for cracks and found none. Replaced ignitor and started unit. Heard another pop on first ignition. Lowered manifold pressure to 3.1"wc. Let unit heat and heard no more popping. Unit heating normally and ok at this time.
found Bottom Oven unit off. replaced control. turned on. found no power. inspected. found disconnected wiring at resets and safety switch. tested switch and breaker found okay. reconnected wiring. ran found normal operation. let heat. came to set point 470. found unit cycled normally. customer tested product. found okay.
Found top combi oven water supply line leaking. Will need to replace supply line. Cleaned up excess water. Will obtain supply line and return. 11/14/19 Removed faulty supply line. Checked water pressure and okay. Installed new water supply hose. Checked for leaks and tested unit. Ran in steam mode and steaming normally. Unit okay at this time.
Call out - Found Reach-In Cooler unit low on charge, found small leak at flare fitting on receiver. I was able to get 1/2 turn on it and checked again and unit not leaking any longer. I used electronic tester and went over evaporator and condensing unit found no other hits, charged system to 80% receiver level and system dropped in temp, system is working properly now.
Removed faulty control and installed new control on Walk-In Freezer. Set high and low pressure switches. Tested for leaks found none. Ran and cycled system okay. Insulated line that was rubbing on condenser box housing.