Haas is a great company and very professional. I called in an emergency 2 days before Christmas and the owner himself answered the phone and was extremely helpful. His calm, kind, demeanor helped me to feel at ease in a tense situation. He got someone to my house within an hour and a half! Matt, our electrician, was extremely personable and knowledgeable as well. He handled the situation and gave us great advice moving forward. We will definitely use Haas for our future electrical needs! Elizabeth
Mike from Haas and sons was very professional, prompt amd efficient. Our house is old amd we had to replace all of our electrical box connections in the kitchen and bathroom. Mike was very thorough in his diagnosis and up front about the costs and scheduling. $3400 and two days later our electrical problems were solved. No issues since.
Excellent job. Little mess to clean up. Fan looks great.
Quick and easy install and showed up on time and professionally looked like an educated and smart electrician.
We have used Haas & Son before and continue to call them for our electrical needs.
Michael has completed a few jobs for us and has always been efficient and done a great job. He has always explored what needed to be done and why.
Michael was fantastic. On time, explained everything very well and did exactly what we wanted.
Did a great job.
Everything was great, from to person who took my call to tech that came to my house. Larry Baxley did a great job.
Very nice company. It was easy to set up an appointment and they were very diligent in completing the work.
Prompt, courteous, professional.
Haas and Sons was quick to respond and communication was top notch start to finish. Alex was efficient and very professional. I had 3 options to choose from and all were explained thoroughly. All my future electrical needs will be with Haas & Sons.
Once again, Nick did a fantastic job in our home. We needed a solution to deal with a breaker box that was full. Nick gave us all of our options and did not pressure us one way or the other. Once our decision was made he finished the work the same day. I highly recommend Haas & Sons for all of your electrical needs.
We had a chandelier to be installed in the foyer with a 20 foot ceiling. Mike did a great job with the installation, arrived on time, and worked with us on the correct height for the chandelier. We have used him before and will use him again.
We have installed a new dedicated 120V 20A circuit for the microwave. #review
We have installed the new customer supplied heater in the upstairs bathroom bath fan. #review
We have installed the customer supplied foyer light and have relocated the 6/3 wire in the pottery shed, including the installation of a 240V receptacle. #review
We have repaired the double tapped neutral wiring in the panel. In addition we have replaced the damaged receptacle in the bedroom upstairs.<br>
Visit for power outage and burnt switch
Original call was to check power to exterior and garage. After checking the circuit, all wiring came from the gfci in the panel room in the basement. This circuit powers the exterior receptacles, utility room and panel room room lighting as well as garage lighting and garage door receptacles. Several receptacles were without a neutral and lighting was without power. After dissecting the circuit I found all terminations were made with the stab in method. I recommended that these devices be replaced and remove the lighting from the load side of the GfCI protection. We installed new gfci receptacles on the rear exterior of home and the basement HVAC closet. In addition we corrected all terminations along circuit.
Initial reasoning for call out was because the smoke detectors were making noise when there was no smoke present. After inspecting the units I found that they were installed when home was built in 2007. The units were manufactured 10/06. This is well past the recommended replacement time frame of 10 years. You could even smell plastic burning inside the old units. We replaced the old bedroom units (4) with new hard wired units with 10 year lithium ion back up batteries. These units do not need battery replacements for the entire life of the unit. We also install 3 new smoke/ carbon monoxide detectors in the home to meet safety and code requirements being that the home has an attached garage. These units were install in place of the top floor hallway unit, 1st floor hallway unit and the basement unit. Once installed we ran a test cycle on the units and they all checked out properly.
Restore power to upstairs bedroom and bathroom, replace 2 old receptacles in the bedroom upstairs, replace the switches and receptacles in the bathroom, replace 3way at the bottom of the stairs.
We have completed the aluminum to copper repairs in the kitchen and hall bathroom. We have also installed arc fault protection for the kitchen appliance circuits and the kitchen lighting. Bathroom and kitchen lighting is on the same circuit. Circuits now labeled in panel. The kitchen lighting circuit was already labeled as lights and receptacles. This breaker is directly under the new Arc fault breaker.
Install fan in bedroom Replace box for fan support box
Replace switch at the top the steps that was broken.
Customer spilled water on the counter that ran behind the stove causing the GFCI breaker to trip. Customer reset breaker over the weekend and it has been working fine.
Install a customer provided range receptacle on a existing circuit. Verified proper operation of all completed work with customer. Also provided a quote for a panel upgrade to 200 amps.
I removed a light in the dinning room and the box and replaced it with a fan brace box and installed a customer supplied ceiling fan
I removed a light fixture re spliced all the wires coming from the sockets and re installed the light fixture and re supported the bracket in the fixture Replaced bulbs with smart bulbs customer supplied 30 day warranty