I asked to have LBA come fix my water heater during overtime rates because I have small children and need hot water. The service provider came out spent the time trying to figure out how old the heater was instead of trying to fix it. He never indicated to me that he ever tried to open it up and clean out the lines or check the thermal cupple. Instead he tried to sell me a new heater and said he wouldn’t charge me the overtime hours. Once it was clear I wasn’t going to buy a new one from him. He then came back and said company policy dictates he must charge me the full $200 even though he didn’t do anything. I just had another company come and the heater was started in less than 30 minutes. In my opinion this company is more interested in selling new appliances than trying to help their customers.
Eli was our tech for annual AC service. Showed up on time and did excellent job of checking condition of Ac, cleaning unit, and picking up afterwards. Was very thorough and answered all questions . Will schedule him again.
Technician showed up on time. Throughly checked out the AC system inside and out. Cleaned the outside coils, and when done made sure everything was working good before he finished up. Excellent service, one of the reasons we have used LBA for years!
Showed up on time and got the job done!
professional, knowledgeable, courteous
Fast, friendly and fixed my issue.
Estimate for sump pump and pit
Upon arrival found that the system was out on high-pressure this issue could have occurred due to the system running in hot weather spoke with the customer about running their high-efficiency furnace for heating mode and the air-conditioner for cooling mode instead of the heat pump if this issue occurs again we will be looking into replacement of control boards.
We replaced the control board for the mini-split condenser and verified that the unit is now cooling properly after the repair. $50 was added to the total to cover the cost of overnight shipping.
Estimate for new water service
Checked the two Noritz water heaters for no hot water. Found the North unit in alarm of poor combustion. Reset the unit and checked operation. Inspected and cleaned the concentric vent termination. Verified the concentric was not allowing recirculation of the exhaust into the intake. Blew out the inside of the unit and draft inducer for optimum air flow. Allowed the unit to run to verify no new alarms. Explained the repairs to Kelli Creamer. Advised her if the alarm returns after cleaning that further diagnostics will be needed.
Replace belt on unit #5 found cracked. **Replaced A44 blower belt. Inspected function of blower wheel. Unit is operating properly at this time.
Perform leak search on unit #2 found low on charge . ** Unit was showing signs of a low charge. Conducted leak search on the indoor and outdoor refrigerant coils. The digital field piece leak search has detected no leaks in the system. Found the service valve caps to be slightly loose on fittings. This could be due to changes in the seasonal outdoor air pressure changes. System has been charged with the correct amount of R410a refrigerant, and is operating at the correct pressures and temperatures at this time.
I conducted a performance and safety inspection for the Ruud air-conditioner. I found that the system is operating within factory specifications. The customer has had issues with his smart phone connecting to the eco-net controller. After talking with tech-support, I replaced the eco-net controller with the latest version. The customer was not home when I replaced the controller so they will need to connect their smart phones to the new controller. All work performed today is covered under warranty.
Replace burnt 3 pole contactors on units #6 and #4 **Replaced 3 pole contractors for units #6 and #4. Conducted a test-start on both units to ensure proper functioning. Units are operating properly at this time.
Estimate to install gas line and stove
Customer had there sump pump running and water that was being pumped out was no going far enough and running back into the basement. Having camera tech come and look at the piping going away from the house.
Replace weak 10 mfd capacitors on units #9 #2 **Replaced capacitors for units 9, and 2. Conducted a test-start on units to ensure proper function. Units are operating properly at this time.
Estimate to install a sump pump and pit work will be done Friday 5/24/19
Customer had kitchen faucet that he needed replaced, he tried removing it himself but was on able to disconnect the faucet from the sink. I was able to use the correct plumbing tools to remove the faucet, and install the new faucet the customer supplied. During installation I did notice that the drain pipes were loose because they were leaking on me. I was able to tighten the connections for both sides of the sink drain. Also the customer dishwasher hose was leaking after I turn the hot water back on it was dripping very slow. I did bring it to the customers attention that it will have to be replaced until then he is putting a bowl to catch the water. The customers faucet is leak free.
I replaced the existing sump pump with a bronze level repair. The pump is working properly.