Aaron did a very thorough job and explained everything perfectly.
Would recommend them to anyone. They are friendly knowledgeable patient & efficient.
There was a tech at our door less than 2 hours after we contacted the company on Christmas Eve regarding our hot water heater going out with 12 people staying at our home. He was friendly, knowledgable and fast. However, the pricing was much higher than other companies.
LBA has taken great care of our needs since day one when they installed our system and today was no different. Any project that is beyond my abilities, the will be my first call.
Rigo did a great job answering my questions and completing the job.
LBA has always answered our SOS's promptly.
Thanks for being on time, efficient and helpful!!
Aaron was very efficient, timely and helpful in regards to serving our furnace today.
Aaron was on time, professional and did a great job!
Checked all operations in the heating mode. Performed a combustion analysis as well as checking carbon and oxygen levels. Cleaned off blower wheel as well as the furnace itself. Changed furnace filter with customer provided filter. Spoke with customer about joining P3 agreement which they did not want to do so at this time. System is operating within factory specifications at this time. Very nice meeting and talking to you
I conducted a performance and safety inspection for the furnace. During the inspection, I found that the humidifier is not operational. I found that the water shut off for the water supply and the water isolation control valve is not functioning. I emailed the customer repair options to repair the humidifier and I also emailed replacement options to replace a humidifier. The is operating properly and safely within factory specifications.
I arrived to find the whole home dehumidifier locked out to error code E2, high refrigerant pressure. I checked the filter and it looked clean but I cleaned it anyway. I then checked to make sure the fan motor works and there was nothing obstructing it or the air flow. I the reset the system and it has been working properly since. The humidity was at 60% and has dropped to 54% since it has been running. I have spoke with the manufacturer and they believes it to be related recent storms.
Upon arrival the resident described to me that the air conditioner was leaking water. After further investigations I found that the condensate line had a blockage that wasnâ€™t allowing the water to escape to the floor drain but it was coming out of the furnace secondary condensation drain connection instead. I made a band aid level repair to the condensate line by the use of nitrogen and flushing with hot water. I did waive the $59 trip charge due the ease of the repair. Thank you
Checked all operations in the cooling mode. Replaced furnace filter. Washed out the outdoor unit. Found a rodent living inside of the outdoor unit no damage was visible at this time rodent had Peed on electrical parts which can reduce the lifespan of the parts. System is cooling properly at this time.
Arrived to find that the set screw for the blower wheel had fallen off and the blower wheel was rubbing against the blower housing. I reset the blower wheel and tighten the set screw. The system is now operating properly at this time.
The upstairs is still having issues staying cool. I adjusted the dampers and there is plenty of airflow coming or of the upstairs vents. I also have a proper temperature split. I believe the issue is related to insulation of the roof and attic. The Fox family is having someone come out to see what they can do about insulation.
I conducted a performance and safety inspection for the air-conditioner. I found that the outdoor coil was completely plugged with cotton and dirt. I chemical wash outdoor coil to maintain the systems performance and efficiency during peak demand times.
Arrived onsite to lack of cooling for front of office space. Upon investigation of the the unit I found the thermostat satisfied so I set it down to get a call to the rtu. Upon performing this I found that the compressor would come on but compressor#1 would only run for a short time then shut off then after a few minutes then would kick back on again while still in a call. I then hooked my guages up to the unit and found my head pressure reading high. I then gathered my hoses and washed the condenser thoroughly. Upon performing this my pressures began reading in a better range. The unit is now cooling properly. While looking at the unit I noticed that the filters were extremely dirty and I would highly recommend changing these out as soon as possible to help prevent future issues.
Found that the dampers were closed to the upstairs part of the house. I adjusted dampers and showed customer how to adjust
In the hallway bathroom the flushmate kit went bad. I replaced it with a new one and flushed lotus of water. Everything tested good.
Checked all operations in the cooling mode. Customer takes care of furnace filter. Checked all electrical and refrigeration components outdoors. Customer did not want an extensive coil cleaning at this time. Equipment is cooling at this time after washing unit.
I conducted a performance and safety inspection for the air-conditioner. I found that the system is operating properly and safely at this time. I chemical washed the outdoor coil to maintain the systems performance and efficiency at peak demand times.
I performed a P3 AC safety and maintenance inspection. I found the system locking out to high pressure. The outside unit is by the dryer vent and was very dirty. After cleaning the system, everything is running properly according to factory specifications.