Great service! Called late on Friday and they had a new disposal by noon on Saturday. I will be calling again!
The technician was really nice and took the time to explain any findings and suggestions.
Estimate for sewer repair
Performed PNA. Replace air filters, test heating functions, checked all electrical, and mechanical components. Found no issues at this time. Note that I used air filters with a low merv rating on all 4 furnaces. For further information please see check out sheets.
I found a failed sail switch stopping the 24 volt power from getting to the thermostat. I replaced the sail switch and unit #4 is now heating as designed.
Rebuilt guest bath toilet and tested for operations, also replaced handle for master toilet. P3 agreement.
This a quote to replace the inducer motor in RTU #1. The motor will have to be replace to get heat operational. If any other issues arise after motor replacement another quote will be submitted for repairs. 10/15/19--Replaced the inducer assembly-started the unit and verified the heat mode operation.
Arrived on site for no heating. Found inducer motor in RTU 1 not operating. The motor will have to be replace to further test heating operations. Got approval from Melissa to oder parts and return the next day to make repairs.
Performed maintenance see quote for repairs.
Conducted preventative maintenance on (1) Aaon RTU. Inspected all electrical and mechanical heating operations. Inspected all motors and capacitors electrical tolerance. Inspected condition of the blower wheel, belts, and heat exchanger. Checked for correct heat temperatures within tolerance. All filters have been changed. No deficiencies found, unit operating properly at this time.
Upon arrival found low voltage on twin Goodman furnaces for kids toys section. Isolated wiring and found low voltage short. Replaced burned & pitted voltage connection system on roof. Checked operations on system. System is operating within factory specifications at this time. Note** part is not covered within the 1 year warranty that the system had.
Performed five full cooling inspections. Washed and cleaned outdoor unit units. Checked all wires and safety switches. Greased all blower wheels that needed it. All unit are operating within factory specifications at this time.
Agreement that yard is good to go.
Upon arrival found thrown A50 belt replaced and added spare to the unit suggest customer clean filters for unit but found otherwise operational.
Removed low spot in main sewer line, installed cleanout in flower bed
Relocated sewer and marked