Have used LBA several times over the years. Always very professional, very skilled, courteous. Pricing is very fair. Would recommend higly.
Kent and his trainee Nathaniel did a very nice job. Kent was quick to diagnose the problems at hand and then they made the necessary repairs. Unfortunately my old pipes are not as good as the plumbers. There is more work to do later. Plumbing is not cheap so use the coupons on their website.
Angelena was a very knowledgable plumber that gave great advice to a new homeowner.
The technician did a great job and gave us some tips on when to change filters, etc
Nick Larkins is AWESOME - knowledgeable & professional
Angelina was on time as expected. Very professional and knowledgeable about service needed. Definitely would call again
Chris did a great job.
Excellent service technicians. Cost was much higher than a company used by a neighbor for the exact same thing. Convenience?I had a 3 day wait to get my water turned back on but what can you do?
Replaced broke cold side shut off valve with new one. Did not touch the hot side do to it being heavily corroded. Having camera tech come out on Thursday to give a bid on a sump pump in the crawl space and tonrepipe the laundry room.
Checked all operations in the cooling mode for both air-conditioners at this time. Replaced both furnace filters and checked all refrigeration and electrical components. Washed out the outdoor units. Equipment is operating within factory specs at this time.
Found water pooling on side discharge duct. Cleared off water used a sealant to reseal the seems of the duct where the water was pooling. If the leak returns we will need to return for further diagnosis.
Leak searched the #4 curcuit in the 60 ton Engineered Air cold deck after finding the curcuit low on charge during the pm. Found trace alarms from two electronic leak detectors in the evaporator section with the R-22 static pressure of 95#. Removed the R-22 and added nitrogen to 300 psi and rechecked the curcuit. Found no positive results with the two detectors and liquid leak detector. Left the curcuit disabled with the nitrogen holding charge. Will research further options to locate the leak and contact Michelle with the options and prices. Removed 17# of R-22 from the 30# curcuit indicating the leak is approximately 1# per month from recharging May 18th 2018.
Dig up and replace sump discharge
Cabled sump pump line through the outside drain to get the clog out. Only could go 15 feet in before my cabled would get stuck. Got the customer flowing but still not good enough. Having camera tech come and give a bid on digging up the old line and fixing it.
Could not get cable out of sewer line we will burst a new sewer
Upon arrival I found that customer system was not running outside, after diagnosis I found that the compressor was pulling excess amps and running rough, I also found that the capacitor was testing week, and that outdoor fan motor was burnt out, called into office and schedule for Jessie to come out and give quote on system.
Performed the seasonal pm on the 60 ton cold deck. See the checkout sheet for details on the findings. Found the #4 compressor low on charge. Will return to leak search when the outdoor temp allows for shut down.
I arrived to find that the voltage absorption component for the air conditioner failed and was causing the compressor to not start. I presented repair options to the customer, and the customer chose the basic repair. I replaced the voltage absorption component and checked the refrigerant level. The refrigerant level is within factory specifications. I chemical washed the outdoor coil to maintain the systems performance and efficiency during peak demand times. I tested the water pressure for the home and it tested at 100 psi. Plumbing codes states it should be 80 psi or lower. I recommended to the customer to have a pressure reducing valve installed to maintain a safe 70 psi. I explained to the customer that high water pressure could result in damage to electronic shut oof valves like washers, dishwashers and ice makers.
Did maintenance test on the back flow and sump pump. Everything tested good. Customer also had a $30 friends and family discount.
Perform two full cooling inspections. Cleaned and washed out both outdoor units. Checked all wiring and safety switches. Checked refrigerant charge. Units are operating at factory specifications at this time operating at factory specifications at this time.