You will not find a better heating and cooling company.
Phil was vey polite and informative. Discussed repair vs replace .
Angelina is always professional and explains everything she is doing and will answer any and all questions I have.
Angelina explained everything in detail and returned immediately when the first repair didn't work.
Very helpful, pleasant to work with. Angelena was very proficient and explained our plumbing system thoroughly. I feel equipped and will continue to use LBA/recommend in the future.
Checked all operations in the heating mode. Performed a combustion analysis as well as checking carbon and oxygen levels. Cleaned furnace wheel as well as furnace itself, furnace filter was changed at this time and system is operating within factory specifications at this time. Customer stated that they did not receive their air conditioner tune up which was done at this time. Checked all operations in the cooling mode. Checked all electrical components on the outdoor unit. Washed out the outdoor unit. System is operating within factory specifications at this time. Very nice meeting and talking to you.
Checked the Rasond mini split for the IT room for no cool. Found the condenser fan not running in the condenser. Found the power supply from the main control board in the indoor head not supplying power to the condenser fan motor. Bypassed the relay on the board for continuous operation till a board can be located for repairs. Also replaced the weak capacitor for the fan motor.
Installed customer supplied kitchen faucet. 30 day warranty.
Checked the Aaon unit for the building air make up for high humidity complaints in the building. Found the unit cooling normal. Ajusted the settings in the controller for a lower evaporator temp, lower outdoor dew point and closed the outdoor air damper to 50% from 100%. The unit is controlled by supply air temp, outdoor air temp and outdoor humidity. Explained the repairs to Karyn F.
Installed 5 ton RTU, tested operation of all functions. 208 volts
Performed maintenance on all units found operating well at this time.
I preformed maintenance on the mini split system. Brad just cleaned the filters, I advised him to make sure the filters were dry before he put the back in. I washed out the outdoor unit. Everything is operating within factory specifications.
Checked the 13 ton air make up Aaon for humidity issues in the building. Found the blower running with no cooling. Found the humidity sensor connection loose at the control board in the unit. Secured the connection. Found the unit cooling normal after repairs. Also checked the setup and configuration in the remote controller. Ajusted the setpoints for proper operation. Also took info on replacing the Northeast Trane Rtu and sent the details to Zach for quoting.
Patty had water coming out of ceiling from upstairs bathroom. On further inspection.toilet bolts on old toilet leaking. Discussed options Patty chose band aid toilet replacement. Replaced toilet and checked for leaks no leaks found 30 day warranty.
I came out to start up and test the new air conditioning system we installed. Readings 236 volts Discharge gauge 97 Discharge line 90 Subcooling 8 Suction gauge 54 Suction line 65 Super heat 11
After inspecting the furnace for the noise we found that the blower motor bearings have failed causing the wheel to be out of balance and creating a lot of noise. We presented options to the customer for repairs but the customer declined at this time stating that she would be using her home warranty.
Check lobby unit found no cooling. Found unit off on error code A3 (open condensate switch). Removed covers, fans grauds, and drain plugs and did not find any standing water in a pan. The float switch and condensate pump are not accessible without disconnecting the unit from the refrigerant circuit. If the problem continues the unit float switch should be replaced. Check unit on 2floor for condensate leaks. Found condensate drains sweating. Check aaon unit for proper operation. Found aaon unit working properly at this time.
Checked the North IT room Daikin mini split for no cool. Found the unit low on refrigerant. Leak searched the unit and found the leak at the condenser low side flare connection. Repaired the leak. Removed and weighted the existing R410a. Added back the removed refrigerant and added new to the correct charge. Started the system and verified operation. Also verified the operation of the South Daikin mini split for the IT room. Checked the commons entry area Daikin cassette for A3 error code of condensate drain back up. Cleaned the condensate line and the pump-float sump. Started the unit and verified operation. Repairs were approved by Karyn Forsythe
Preforming a p3 safety and maintenance inspection I found the air conditioner to be operating within factory specifications.
Found vrf head plastic shroud broken at and near a previous repair. I added some screws and strap to secure shroud back to the unit. This repair while not cosmetically perfect, will allow the unit to safely stay in operation.