Installed 3 ea frost free hydrants. And a thermal expansion tank and 2ea 5/8+1/4 stops for dehumidifiers.Set pressure on expansion tank to 65 psi. Checked for leaks. Employee time and material. And checked kitchen sink for leaks . Tighten slip nut.
***$146.75 manufacturers limited parts warranty credit good towards any repair option*** Upon arrival the customer informed me that they are selling the home and during inspections the buyers requested that repairs be made to the Lennox EL296UH furnace system. After further investigations I discovered two separate faults. First fault I discovered was that the exhaust removal system component, inducer motor, has failed and is leaking at the case seam. While onsite there was no active leak but the evidence is present and some damage has already occurred. The second fault is within the combustion drainage system. The condensate trap is actively leaking at one of the fittings. I assume when the combustion drainage system was built, there wasnâ€™t enough glue used on the fitting that is actively leaking. I called the manufacturer and the furnace system has a 10 year limited manufacturers parts warranty which covers the cost of the inducer motor as it has failed. There is a warranty parts
I performed a safety and maintenance inspection on both the AC system and the furnace system. On the AC side, I discovered there to be a fault within the voltage enhancement component likely due to a frog that shorted the component to ground. I also found there to be a heavy buildup of cotton and other dirt/debris on the outdoor heat transfer media. I presented options for repair to the customer and they chose to not make any repairs today stating that they intend to sell the home. The customer did purchase an outdoor heat transfer media chemical cleaning however. After completing the AC inspection, I found he system to be operating within the manufacturers tolerances with the exception of the voltage enhancement component. On the furnace side, I found the system to be operating within the manufacturers tolerances. After both inspections were completed I verified the operation of both and both are functioning as they should at this time. The customer also purchased an annual P3
Hand digging and installing 4â€ tile for three downspouts and sump pump line to daylight just out from corner of house with pop-up and gravel for drainage.
Found that unit was low on r22, added 2 pounds of refridgerant to system and added sealer, cleaned both units
Checked issue with blower fan on water heater , and sent estimate for repairs