responsive and professional....
Thomas did a great job. He was very informative and efficient. I would definitely recommend this team to others. The price was affordable too.
Thomas was very professional - he explained the process, the issue, and the price in great detail. He did a great job, and he was very courteous and detail. Thanks Very Much. Shannon Scoggins
We have worked with Jordon on my Mother's old house, and he was great, with a wonderful price on the issues that needed to be addressed. We requested him to come to our house for a small job. In the meantime, a much bigger job appeared. He addressed it so well, and he prevented a major wiring problem from occurring.
Nick the electrician did a great job finding and fixing a damaged wire in our attic. He takes such care and has an eye for detail.
Always show up on time, very skilled workmanship, always show respect and consideration for our home.
Sherman was courteous and professional. He took care of the problem quickly and even offered some good advice and information for the future. My experience was that the company was overall courteous and prompt and very professional.
On time. Very nice & personable technician. Sanjay answered all of my questions & offered sound advice as well. Thorough inspection.
The technitian was very pleasant, came prepared and conducted troubleshooting to find and fix my problem- excellent service!!
Jordon is replacing lights
Repairing an improper install on a whole home back up generator system
Installed LED strip lighting in kitchen and outlets in the kitchen.
Installing electrical for a mini split.
Install dimmer switch and light switch
Performed maintenance on two hvac systems in flowery branch, ga
Installing circuit for hot tub in Flowery Branch
Install fan on the front porch
Installed recess lights and smart dimmer switch.
Installed cat 6 Ethernet lines and bathroom exhaust fan.
Troubleshooting a partial power outage to a home
Both ac’s not working
Installing car charger in Flowery Branch
Replacing meter combo
Repaired tripping gfci in kitchen .